Family meals… Family Learning… Family Sharing… Family Growing… Blessings!
- Around the table today ask each person why “seeing our Lord in all things” makes a difference in your daily life? If our actions speak louder than words… then what would this type of simple gratitude say about us and our respect towards others?
- Next discuss the Sunday Journal Jar from the slide above. *Let everyone share without interruptions, explain that listeners respect those sharing by making eye contact!
- Next, share how a family Sunday Journal Jar would benefit your Sunday family time together. *Take a few moments to look for a jar, or a gift bag, or any type of container. Then take some paper and make some strips for each family member to write their first journal entry (add the date and sign it). *Let everyone take a few minutes to draft their gratitude journal slip for today’s changer. The youngest members can tell their family scribe what to write.
- Finally, invite each member to share their journal slip. *Let everyone share without interruptions, explain that listeners respect those sharing by making eye contact!
- Closure: Take this opportunity to hold hands and ask someone to lead a prayer asking our Lord for His daily revelations for this week. Remind everyone to be on watch each day this week for “seeing our Lord in the simple things this week.”