Family meals… Family Learning… Family Sharing… Family Growing… Blessings!
- Around the table today ask each person why faith, hope, and love matters? If our actions speak louder than words… then what does our faith, hope and love in Jesus say about us and our respect towards others?
- Next discuss the scripture passages from the slide above. *Let everyone share without interruptions, explain that listeners respect those sharing by making eye contact!
- Finally, share which scripture they would like to practice this week. *Let everyone choose their scripture changer.
- Closure: Take this opportunity to hold hands and ask someone to lead a prayer asking our Lord for His strength while we practice these new scripture “changers.“
- **You can always switch out the discussion and be creative… let everyone draw a brief sketch (without words) for about 5 minutes. Then each family member can show (without telling which “scripture passage” was their choice for this coming week, while others guess the situation. [Game: Draw my Thoughts, Picture This, Pictionary, or Quick Draw]
- God’s blessings of peace… love… joy!