Family meals… Family Learning… Family Sharing… Family Growing… Blessings!
- Around the table today ask each person why a heart of kindness matter? If our actions speak louder than words… then what does our kindness say about us and our respect towards others?
- Next: discuss the various scripture passages. *Let everyone share without interruptions, explain that listeners respect those sharing by making eye contact!
- Next: From the slide above, discuss what each of the “scavenger” acts of kindness would look like within the family, as well as with those in your neighborhood, church, and places in the community (stores, restaurants, doctor offices, school buses, etc.).
- Finally, share which passage “speaks” to your heart? *Let everyone choose their kindness changer for this week.
- Closure: Take this opportunity to hold hands and ask someone to lead a prayer asking our Lord for His strength while we practice these new kindness changers.