- First: Ask everyone to help gather any Fort Vancouver Library books to return during today’s book exploration. Next, using the slide above, make a list of the book titles you will look for on your trip to the Battle Ground library. *Remember, you can go to ilsuccess.org and reload any of this week’s learning days to create your library list.
- Check: Does everyone have their library cards? Assign: Go over your list of picture/chapter book titles and add the name of who will find which book for this week’s reading challenge.
- Road Trip Destination: Head down to Battle Ground for your Fort Vancouver Library book exploration. You might check Literary Leftovers for any book titles/subjects not found at the library, I believe a used book store is always a great adventure!
- Next: Stop by Inspired Learning for MrsK’s Storytime at 2:00pm.
- Once you get home, gather crayons, colored pencils, your learning journals or paper and begin sketching! The Mark Crilley link listed under the slide above is an excellent on-line sketching site if you do not have the time to head into Battle Ground Library.
- Finally: Once you are ready for bed… celebrate a family “Art Showcase” together. Happy Sketching to all!
Published by Bkd4success
Inspired Learning: Booked for Success wants to spread our message of hope and compassion. We believe that a single action can make a difference in the lives of our learners, in our community, and that our collective action can greatly impact the future for every learner. Through advocacy, individualized support, and educational activities, our team works tirelessly each day to contribute their part to the successful partnership with our parents/guardians.
View more posts