Family meals… Family Learning… Family Sharing… Family Growing… Blessings!
- Around the table today ask each person why giving thanks to our God matters? If our actions speak louder than words… then what does our daily thanksgiving to our God say about us and our respect towards others?
- Next read PS 107.1. Discuss the life changers that God’s word is emphasizing. *Let everyone share without interruptions, explain that listeners respect those sharing by making eye contact!
- Finally, let everyone choose their thanksgiving changer.
- Closure: Take this opportunity to hold hands and ask someone to lead a prayer asking our Lord for His strength while we practice these new thanksgiving changers.
- Thanksgiving Prayers: This week gather together and share these scriptures: Monday: James 1:17; Tuesday: Psalm 95:1-6; Wednesday: Psalm 105:1-6; Thanksgiving: Ephesians 5:19-20.