- First: (Ask everyone to help find any picture books in your house). Make a list of the picture books you will look for on your trip to the Battle Ground library.
- Check: Does everyone have their library cards? Assign: Go over the list of picture books and add the name of who will find which book for this week’s reading challenge.
- Road Trip Destination: Head down to Battle Ground for your Fort Vancouver Library discoveries or use the link above to have the books sent for pick up. You might check Literary Leftovers for any picture books not found at the library, I believe a used book store is always a great adventure!
- Next: Stop by Inspired Learning for MrsK’s Storytime at 2:00pm.
- Finally: Once you get home, and are ready for bed… celebrate a family story time challenge together. Happy December Reading!
Published by Bkd4success
Inspired Learning: Booked for Success wants to spread our message of hope and compassion. We believe that a single action can make a difference in the lives of our learners, in our community, and that our collective action can greatly impact the future for every learner. Through advocacy, individualized support, and educational activities, our team works tirelessly each day to contribute their part to the successful partnership with our parents/guardians.
View more posts