Family meals… Family Learning… Family Sharing… Family Growing… Blessings!
- Around the table today ask each person why Jesus is our hope, faith, and truth?
- If our actions speak louder than words… then what does our understanding about why Jesus is our hope, faith, and truth say about us and our respect towards others?
- Next discuss: “Can you explain why Jesus died on the Cross?” ; “What does someone have to do to go to heaven?”; “Why do you think you are a Christian?” *Let everyone share without interruptions, explain that listeners respect those sharing by making eye contact!
- Finally, share “What would be your answer to someone who wants to know: Why is Jesus important to you and your family?”. *Let everyone choose their faith statement, write them down in their family learning journals.
- Closure: Take this opportunity to hold hands and ask someone to lead a prayer asking our Lord for His strength while we practice our individual faith statements.