- First: (Ask everyone to help find any picture books in your house). Make a list of the picture books you will look for on your trip to the Battle Ground library.
- Check: Does everyone have their library cards? Assign: Go over the list of picture books and add the name of who will find which book for this week’s reading challenge.
- Road Trip Destination: Head down to Battle Ground for your Fort Vancouver Library discoveries. You might check Literary Leftovers for any picture books not found at the library, I believe a used book store is always a great adventure!
- Next: Stop by Inspired Learning for MrsK’s Storytime at 2:00pm.
- Finally: Once you get home, and are ready for bed… celebrate a family story time challenge together. Happy Reading!
Booked2Learn Blog or Family Learning Calendar