- First: (Ask everyone to help find any picture books in your house). Make a list of the picture books you will look for on your trip to the Battle Ground library.
- Check: Does everyone have their library cards? Assign: Go over the list of picture books and add the name of who will find which book for this week’s reading challenge.
- Road Trip Destination: Head down to Battle Ground for your Fort Vancouver Library discoveries. You might check Literary Leftovers for any picture books not found at the library, I believe a used book store is always a great adventure!
- Next: Stop by Inspired Learning for MrsK’s Storytime at 2:00pm.
- Take a family nature walk… collect any articles that you want to investigate. When you return home, begin investigating your discoveries with the resource books from the library.
- Finally: Once you are ready for bed… celebrate a family story time challenge together. Happy Reading!
As we move forward, it is our hope that Inspired Learning becomes a source of learning hope, inspiration, and an area destination for learning support, resources, community workshops, and your local new/used bookshop!
Staying Connected: Simply click on these links to find out more!