Inspired Learning’s consultants and coaches are retired educators that are continuing their passion into our community with a devotion to serve our homeschool families.
As caring, compassionate, and concerned educators it is our goal is to provide confidence, support, and peace of mind in your choice and a successful transition from a classroom into your home learning environment.
- Organizing and scheduling your homeschool day.
- Tweaking your curriculum to your family’s needs.
- Figuring out your homeschooling style.
- Choosing curriculum to fit your style.
- Sharing and choosing curriculum, resources, and educational tips.
- Homeschooling support group: What works… What isn’t working… Family Learning Calendar (online integrated technology).
Inspired Learning is a Non-Profit Tutoring service in a small community. As retired teachers, our goal is to provide services to all learners, in which no learner will be turned away because of finances.
IL is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.