IL Staff: We Are… Committed to inspiring life-long learners.
- Director: Teacher, Reading Specialist
- Educator since 1985
- BS/MA in Elementary Education K-8
- Reading Specialist K-12
- Title 1/LAP Director, K-8, since 2006
- MA: Library/Tech services K-8
- K-12 Literature Certificate, since 2008
- Dyslexia trained specialist since 2007
- Certificated Teacher for Middle School
- Educator since 1988
- Joined IL staff in 2019
- BS in Elementary Education
- MA: Integrating the Arts in Education
- Experience: K; 5-8 all subjects
- Drama/Theater Instructor
- Trained “Story Teller”
- Receptionist, purchasing/account manager
Mrs.B has been our lead “go-to” staffer at Inspired Learning: Booked for Success. With her vision and drive to improve upon our Non-Profit Organization, she is focused on developing IL’s organization with experience and integrity.
- Middle School/High School Math Curriculum Teacher
New to Inspired Learning, Mrs. M is excited about joining our veteran team members. She brings her Middle School experience/skills to the forefront while helping our learners grow and succeed.
Helping to prepare your young students for a lifelong love of learning and a successful transition to kindergarten is my goal. Experienced, Trustworthy, and Inspiring. These are just a few of the ways coworkers describe these invaluable members of our team.
Inspired Learning Board
- Six Members from our Yacolt community! INSPIRED LEARNING: BOOKED FOR SUCCESS, A NONPROFIT CORPORATION has been organized to provide support and services related to tutoring students and providing other educational services to students and their families. IL is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.